Concrete Sealing, Crack / Expansion Joint Repair in Belton, Texas
The options available for concrete repair can be overwhelming if you have done any kind of research. Foam leveling. Sealing. Mudjacking. Stone slurry grout leveling. Where do you find the best solution for your specific situation? You should talk to an expert. After many years in the business, we know a thing or two about the best way to restore concrete’s original beauty and safety. There will be no sales pitch for the newest and best. As a matter of fact, we do not wish to sell you anything. In order to also add “Concrete Leveling Expert” to your name, I’m here to answer any questions you might have.
Whether it be to refresh your existing concrete or to protect it from further damage, our clean and seal service is the right choice for you. We use only the finest commercial-grade penetrating sealer available to extend the life of the product while preventing the greatest enemies from harming it: water, chemicals, and seasonal changes.
Why Concrete Needs To Be Sealed
The strength and durability of concrete make it such an important building material. The porous nature of concrete allows it to absorb water and dissolved salts, which can be damaging. Further, concrete in the northern region of the country is exposed to extreme weather conditions, salt usage, and many freeze-thaw cycles, which all have harmful effects on concrete. The following problems can occur if concrete driveways, patios, and walkways are not properly sealed:
- Excessive pitting and pop-outs
- Flaking and Spalling
- Life of concrete greatly reduced
How We Professionally Seal Concrete
- Power Wash – There are several steps involved in this process, including cleaning and pressure washing the concrete to remove the dirt and grime as well as to open up the pores of the concrete so the sealer can penetrate deep into the slab.
- Apply Sealer – Typically, the surface is allowed to dry for 24 hours after which time we return and spray the penetrating sealer on top of the surface to ensure complete and deep coverage.
- Enjoy! – The concrete has now been cleaned and protected by acid, and with the aid of 6 hours of drying, you can go back to using the concrete.
Beware Not All Sealing Are Made Equal
Many of the sealer products sold in home improvement stores are acrylic products that form a film only on the surface and then wear off after about 12 months. Although these sealants cost less, they do not work as well as penetrating sealers. The fact is, many times, these sealers don’t do any good in protecting your concrete against salt and other chemicals. This high-quality concrete sealer penetrates deep into the pores of freshly laid concrete in order to ensure maximum protection over the long run.
We would like to invite you to call us at 254-274-3756 today in order to set up a free concrete sealing estimate with us. During the meeting, we discuss the possibilities that you have for sealing your concrete with the help of our team. In order to learn more about our services and how we can assist you, including our polyurethane foam injection services, please contact us to find out more.